It is proven that the more proactive you are about promoting your presence at an exhibition, the more successful the event will be for you, so we’ve created this page filled with promotional tools to help you boost awareness. Our next show takes place ONLINE on the 19-20th September 2020.
When promoting the shows you’ll be exhibiting, please take the time to check all the event details carefully, including dates and venues.
If you require help or can’t see what you’re looking for, please contact email@example.com
1) Right click to ‘save as‘ or ‘download‘ your web banner or show logo
2) Upload the web banner or show logo onto your website
3) Copy the unique ticket link: http://builditlive2020.wpdev2.com/free-tickets-to-build-it-live-online-virtualfree/
4) Make image clickable by hyperlinking it with unique link
5) If unable to add a hyperlink, where you’ve uploaded web banner/show logo – add text: ‘Use the promotional code ‘see codes below’ to unlock your 2 free tickets to Build It Live’
Promo code = VIRTUALFREE
6) Make the banners/ logos & text clear on your website so your future potential clients can make use of the FREE ticket code
*Please get in contact if you need alternative materials to fit your website*
728 x 90:
728 x 90 Static:
468 x 60:
468 x 60 Static:
300 x 250
180 x 90:
120 x 120:
To download our show logo, simply right click and select “Save Image As”. This will be suitable for electronic use, but if you need a logo for high quality print purposes please let us know.
We invite you to send us any case studies or product news that you may have, which we will promote on the Build It Live news page, across our social media channels and in e-marketing campaigns. Feel free to inform us of your Twitter username and any hashtags you are currently promoting.
Please email any relevant material to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click on the link below to open the step-by-step guide to using the Build It Live online exhibitor directory. This is a PDF file and will require you to have Adobe Acrobat on your computer. Login details will be emailed to your company’s primary marketing contact: Exhibitor Online Profile Step by Step Guide